I intend to hold myself to the highest standard of a Martial Artist.
We are a Professional Black Belt Organization.
We are Motivated.
We are Dedicated.
We are on A Quest to Be Our Best!
Karate Pledge of Honor
With Honor, we will apply ourselves to the study of Karate,
placing foremost the improvement of both mind and body
to develop a better understanding of our fellow man.
Striving for an ultimate serenity that can only come
through a complete understanding of ourselves,
we approach life’s problems with the
patience that Karate has given us.
Never will we unjustly dishonor
Our fellow students, our teachers, and the AKKA Organization,
Or the Art of Karate,
Through misusing the secrets we are learning.
To this, we the students of AKKA, do swear.
Three Rules of________
- Karate: Honesty in the heart, knowledge in the mind, strength in the body
- Basics: They must be accurate, they must be focused, they must be fast
- Focus: Focus in the eyes, focus in the mind, focus in the body
- Kumite: Safety first, respect your opponent, total self-control
- Self-Defense: Do not anticipate, perfect your technique, move swiftly with focus
Kata: To elicit a state of mind, to train for total awareness, to encode movement and breathe properly